International Students

1. Complete the Online Reply to Offer of Admission by credit card or electronic check by May.  If you need a deposit extension, email 

2. Schedule your opportunity to visit campus, check out the Gopher Day page to RSVP to the invitation enclosed in your packet or schedule your own personal visit to campus. 

3. Visa Status. For students enrolling at Goucher on an F-1 visa, you will need to submit financial documents and a copy of your passport here. For any question regarding this, contact Megan Steely, admissions counselor for international recruitment.

If you are a first time visiting student to the US, you will need to obtain the Form I-20. Once you receive the Form I-20, you can begin to apply for your F-1 student visa. Please consult the document, Applying for Your Goucher College Visa (PDF), which details the steps you need to take in order to acquire your F-1 student visa.  

If you are currently in F-1 Visa Status, you will need to complete the Goucher College F-1 Transfer-In Form (PDF) and return it via mail   

If you have any questions, contact either Megan Steely, admissions counselor for international student recruitment or Karen Sykes, the international student advisor responsible for any additional immigration issues that arise and for your initial adjustment to the U.S. and Goucher College as an international student. 

4. Stay informed, check in often for the latest news and information. For more information on aspects of life at Goucher, explore our website.