Request a Transcript
The US Postal service is experiencing an unprecedented volume increase and limited employee availability due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. The National Student Clearinghouse has let us know that they are also seeing delays with International mail, including instances where some countries are not accepting mail for certain periods of time.
Please be aware that there could be delays receiving mailed transcripts. If possible, please request official electronic transcripts from the National Student Clearinghouse.
Are you a currently enrolled Goucher student?
You can access your unofficial transcript through myGoucher.
- Log in to myGoucher
- Click on the Grades tab.
- Click on Unofficial Transcript, immediately below the tabs.
- On the left of the window, under Options, you can select Print Transcript to print your transcript for a hard copy, or to a pdf.
Did you attend Goucher College in the year 2000 or later?
Order a transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse at the Transcript Ordering Center.
Follow instructions on the site, which include delivery options and fees. You can
order multiple transcripts in a single session. There is a $5.25 fee per transcript.
Did you attend Goucher College prior to the year 2000?
- A Goucher transcript must be requested by submitting the automated form below
- A separate request must be made for each address or email address that will be sent to.
- Official transcripts can be sent only by mail. Unofficial transcripts can be emailed.
- Transcripts are normally processed within 3-5 business days and then emailed or mailed out. Mailing time is additional.
- There is a $5.25 fee for each transcript.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-337-6090.