Second Century Associates
It can be as simple as naming Goucher College as a beneficiary in your will. Or as practical as setting up an annuity that offers you income for life. Or as beneficial as growing assets tax-free through a donor-advised fund. Here are just a few examples of how you can give to Goucher while giving back to yourself:
- Include a bequest to Goucher in your will or trust.
- Set up a charitable gift annuity and receive a tax deduction and guaranteed income for life.
- Name Goucher as a beneficiary of your retirement plan or insurance policy.
- Establish a charitable remainder trust to avoid capital gains taxes and receive income for life.
- Create a charitable lead trust to provide for your heirs and lower estate taxes.