Study Abroad in a Non-Approved, Non-Goucher Program

Students who are participating in a non-Goucher study abroad program that has not been approved pursuant to the Office of Global Education' petition process, must take a leave of absence from the college pursuant to Goucher's regular leave of absence procedures. Please review the college's Transfer Credit Policy for further details about obtaining transfer credits for courses completed at other institutions.