Premedical/Prehealth Student Resources
The premedical and prehealth programs offer a variety of student resources including:
- advising (with regard to academic schedule and where and when to apply to medical school),
- letter of recommendation from the premedical committee (required by professional schools a major part of your application),
- yearly sponsor lectures and seminars concerning various careers in the health professions that often include representatives from the admissions committees of public and private medical schools,
- assistance navigating the MCAT registration process and the AMCAS application service,
- a free, self-study guide review for the MCAT, and
- essay writing workshops for the AMCAS personal statement and workshops regarding professional school interviews.