New Psychology Internship Resource for Students
The Center for Psychology recently released a new resource for current and prospective students on internships in psychology!
The Center for Psychology recently released a new resource for current and prospective students on internships in psychology! The resource currently lives in hard copy as a binder in The Corner on the ground floor of Julia Rogers, and is also available online on the Goucher Psychology website: http://www.goucher.edu/learn/undergraduate-programs/psychology/documents/Psychology-Internships.pdf
The resource, which will be continually updated, lists information about every credit-bearing internship that psychology students have completed in recent years, including the company’s or program’s mission, past internship duties, and courses and experiences students found helpful.
Recent internships include:
- Research assistant at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Intern at Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Program assistant intern at Art With a Heart
- Development Intern at Cool Kids Campaign
- School social work intern at the City Neighbors Hamilton School
- Intern at the Children’s National Medical Center
- Dance therapy intern at the Karina Association
- Intern at Way Station
We hope that this resource will assist psychology students in finding an internship that suits their interests and to ultimately have rewarding internship experiences!