Gallup Student Survey Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. AUTOMATIC AND MAIL-IN ENTRIES HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The GOUCHER COLLEGE Student Survey Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored by GOUCHER COLLEGE and is open exclusively to current degree seeking UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS of GOUCHER COLLEGE, 18 years and older as of April 8, 2019 at the time of the Awards Drawing described below ("Eligible Participant"). The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Gallup Organization and its respective subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their immediate family members are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes.
2. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR. The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is GOUCHER COLLEGE. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Gallup Organization, 1001 Gallup Drive, Omaha, NE. 68102. Collectively as used in these Official Rules, "Releasees" includes Sponsor and Administrator and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees.
3. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) on March 12, 2019 and ends 11:59:59 PM ET on April 8, 2019 ("Promotion Period"). The Prizes described below will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received and combined during the Promotion Period, with the random drawing to be held on or about two weeks after the promotion period (the "Awards Drawing").
4. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: 1) Automatic Entry: Any Eligible Participant who fully completes and electronically submits the GOUCHER COLLEGE GALLUP Student Survey ("Survey") and opts in for inclusion in the sweepstakes during the Promotion Period will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the Awards Drawing. Automatic entries must be made by completing and submitting the Survey by 11:59:59 PM ET on April 8, 2019, in order to be eligible. 2) U.S. Mail Entry: Any Eligible Participant may enter the Sweepstakes without having to complete the Survey or without any other purchase or performance requirements via U.S. Mail by hand-printing their full name and school email address on a 3×5 postcard via email with First Class postage affixed, to: Gallup Organization, attention Stephanie Hatfield, c/o The Gallup Organization, 1001 Gallup Drive, Omaha, NE 68102. The mail-in entry will count as one (1) entry into the Awards Drawing. Mail-in entries must be postmarked and received by the end of the Promotion Period in order to be eligible for the Awards Drawing. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Mail-in entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, late or inaccurate are void. All Survey responses and entries become the property of the Administrator and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Administrator's sole discretion. Limit one entry per Eligible Participant regardless of method of entry.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: All winners of the prizes described below will be randomly selected in the Awards Drawing from among all eligible automatic and mail-in entries received and combined during the Promotion Period. The random drawings will be conducted by Gallup Organization acting as an independent judging and contest administration organization. The Administrator's and Sponsor's decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by U.S. Mail and/or telephone and/or email within 15 days of the Awards Drawing. For a list of sweepstakes winners, please visit https://www.goucher.edu/gallup-sweepstakes/winners after the winners have been notified. Sponsor's inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period; or prize's or prize notification's return as undeliverable will result in such potential winner's disqualification and the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner by conducting one or more additional drawings of the remaining entries. Limit one (1) prize per person. All claimed prizes will be awarded.
6. ODDS: Odds of winning a prize are based on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. PRIZES: Two (2) $250 Amazon gift cards, five (5) $100 Amazon gift cards. Approximate retail value of each prize is the face value of each gift card. The total approximate retail value of all prizes is $1,000. Prize winners are responsible for all taxes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding. By accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, and biographical material for publicity, and promotional purposes by Sponsor. Entrants agree that Releasees have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness of any prize for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for mail-in entries that are lost, late, illegible, misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete, undelivered, damaged, delayed, garbled, postage-due, or stolen. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner.
9. GOVERNING LAW & ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES: The laws of the State of Maryland govern this Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor.
10. WINNERS' LIST: The names of the winners will be available at https://www.goucher.edu/gallup-sweepstakes/winners after the Awards Drawing on or about two weeks after the promotion period.