Billing Information & Important Dates
Fall E-Billing statement available July 8, 2017
Fall 2017 Payment Due Date: August 3, 2017
($200 Late fee is charged if payment is not received by this date)
Please review the following important Billing information
- E-Bill Statement of Account: Students will automatically receive the E-Billing notification on or around July 8, 2017. Students must grant access to parent(s) or other parties to receive E-billing notification. Go to www.goucher.edu/ebilling for instructions. The statement will include: deposits paid, fall charges, credits and financial aid (pending aid not yet credited to the student's account).
- Meal Plan Summary/Cost - Submit a meal change (May 1 - September 7, 2017). View Meal Plan Information for 2017 - 2018 (PDF).
- Tuition Refund Insurance plan offered by A.W.G. Dewar for medical withdrawals. New process for 2017-18: can opt out if waived by September 30, 2017. Visit the A.W.G. Dewar page for more information or to waive.
- Tuition Payment Plan information, administered by Higher One, provides a 9 or 10-month payment plan ($55 application fee, no interest) that begins in May or June and ends in February 2018. (Tuition payment plans can be adjusted if necessary after receiving your Fall statement.)
- Undergraduate Billing Worksheet
- Account Correction Worksheet can be submitted beginning July 9, 2017 if your Fall statement requires an adjustment (i.e. 529 payment, additional scholarship, meal plan change, etc.)
- Payment Options
- Health Insurance coverage is required for all full-time students. Goucher College has contracted with United Healthcare to administer our policy through First Risk Advisors. Health insurance information will be mailed to all full-time students in June (and available on this billing website), will include instructions on how to waive (or select) the insurance online. Any student who does not waive Goucher's health insurance by the September 30 deadline will be charged the premium on their tuition account. To enroll or waive the insurance, go to www.firststudent.com.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Fall
- Transferring a credit from your Student Billing Account to your OneCard as Gopher Bucks. If you have a credit balance on your student account, you can email the billing office at email@example.com and request that your credit be transferred to your OneCard with the following conditions: If your Financial Aid is complete but has not fully disbursed, you can transfer up to $600 before disbursement. If you are paying your tuition bill with the Higher One Tuition Payment Plan, funds cannot be transferred until the payment plan is paid in full. Also, once the funds are transferred to the OneCard, they cannot be transferred back to the Student Billing Account.
Please note: Fall 2017 meal plan change date is September 7, 2017. Room adjustments will be final as of September 7, 2017. Riding lessons and private music lessons will be charged to accounts after the course drop deadline on September 7, 2017. Fall Health Insurance charges will be added to the student's account after enrolling in the plan or after September 30, 2017 if the waiver or enrollment is not submitted online by that date. The Tuition Refund Insurance charge is added to the student’s account but will be reversed if waived by September 30, 2017 at www.tuitionprotection.com/goucher.
Monthly statements will be available on or about the 15th of August, September, October and November for accounts with a debit or credit balance. Accounts with a balance due should remit payment upon receipt of the statement. Credit balances are not refunded automatically unless required under Title IV regulations or if the student no longer attends the college. All other credit balances will be refunded if requested (see Refund Policy).
In addition to the tuition and housing charges, other miscellaneous charges may appear on the student's statement of account. Please email the appropriate department for details.
Room Damage charges/Room lock changes: email the Residential Life Office: ResidentialLife@goucher.edu or call 410-337-6424
Health Center charges: email the Health Center: HealthCenter@goucher.edu or call 410-337-6050
Parking Citations: email Public Safety: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-337-6112
Library Fines: email the Library: email@example.com or call 410-337-6360