Billing department hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The best way to stay ahead of the game financially at Goucher is to be aware of all the costs you will need to cover while you are here. To make that as easy as possible for you, we have compiled all of the information you will need to know about fees and expenses.
*** Deadline to change your Spring 2018 meal plan has been extended to February 19, 2018. To change your Spring 2018 Meal plan go to www.goucher.edu/mealchange.
You can use Gopher Bucks to buy textbooks and other materials from the virtual bookstore using the recently created Go4Books voucher program.
First, fund the Go4Books voucher with Gopher Bucks:
- Select “Go4Books” on your OneCard account to transfer Gopher Bucks (http://onecard.goucher.edu/); OR
- Contact the Billing office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to transfer a credit balance of up to $600 from your student account to your Gopher Bucks account.
- Vouchers must be $100 or more, in $50 increments
MBS Direct – owned by Barnes and Noble – will notify you by email that the voucher is ready for use. Any unused Go4Books will revert to Gopher Bucks after May 1.
2017 1098T Statements can be printed from this website beginning 1/31/18. Click on Form "1098-T: Tuition Statement" link to the right.
Perkins & Institutional loan information
The college’s Perkins and Institutional Loan servicer has changed from ACS to Heartland ECSI effective November 1, 2017. All students in repayment have been contacted by Heartland ECSI via a mailed letter. If you have questions and/or need to contact this new servicer, please call 888-549-3274 or email email@example.com. You can visit ECSI’s website at https://heartland.ecsi.net.
Spring 2018 Ebill statements will be available December 8, 2017 for all spring registered
Spring 2018 payment due January 4, 2018
Please contact the Billing Office as soon as possible if you need to discuss billing issues (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can assist you. A Billing Stop on an account can deny the privileges of registering, attending classes, living in the residence halls, obtaining transcripts and diploma. A transcript of a student's record will not be released if any of the student's accounts are in arrears, whether or not the student is currently enrolled.
Goucher College only sends billing statements via email! Students, if you have not granted E-Billing and Webpay access to your parent(s), please go to www.goucher.edu/ebilling, click on "Student Granting Access" and follow the instructions. By granting E-billing access, you are giving the Billing department authorization to discuss your billing account with your parent(s). Furthermore, any other relative and/or third party that you would like to receive the E-billing statements should be set up and authorized through this access. Access is to Student Billing records (not academic records).
We value your feedback! Please complete our brief online Billing Customer Service Survey.
- Undergraduate Billing Worksheet
- Spring 2018 Semester details
- E-Billing and Online Payments
- Account Correction Worksheet
- Higher One Tuition payment plan
- Meal Plan Changes/Additions Spring 2018 11/28/17-2/19/18)
- Goucher Health Insurance Spring/Summer Plan Waiver available on December 15th
- 2017/2018 Tuition medical withdrawal insurance (Tuition Refund Insurance)
- Add Gopher bucks to your OneCard
- Go4Books Voucher Program
- Student Account Refund Request
- Parent Login (view E-bill statements/online payments)
- Guest Login (online payments no account details)
Fax: (410) 337-6504
Location: Dorsey Center, SAS Office - See more at: http://a.cms.omniupdate.com/files/content?site=www&path=%2Fbilling%2Findex.pcf&target=www&edit=true&nonce=1494523897041#sthash.AzhoH6ij.dpuf