Billing department hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The best way to stay ahead of the game financially at Goucher is to be aware of all the costs you will need to cover while you are here. To make that as easy as possible for you, we have compiled all of the information you will need to know about fees and expenses.
Student Billing Important Links:
- Undergraduate Billing Worksheet
- Semester details
- E-Billing and Online Payments
- Account Correction Worksheet (Fall available 7/9/15)
- Tuition payment plan (Fall available soon)
- Meal Plan Changes (6/1/15-9/14/15)
- Goucher Health Insurance Waiver (Available mid June)
- 2014/2015 Tuition medical withdrawal insurance (2015/2016 available soon)
- Parent Login (view E-bill statements/online payments)
- Guest Login (online payments no account details)
- Add Gopher bucks to your OneCard
- Refund Request
Please contact the Billing Office as soon as possible if you need to discuss billing issues (email@example.com) so we can assist you. A Billing Stop on an account can deny the privileges of registering, attending classes, living in the residence halls, obtaining transcripts, using college facilities, and/or participating in graduation ceremonies. A transcript of a student's record will not be released if any of the student's accounts are in arrears, whether or not the student is currently enrolled.
Enrollment and Room deposits are due April 1, 2015 for the 2015/2016 Academic Year. Click on link to the left for details!
Goucher College only sends billing statements via email! Students, if you have not granted E-Billing and Webpay access to your parent(s), please go to www.goucher.edu/ebilling, click on "Student Granting Access" and follow the instructions. By granting E-billing access, you are giving the Billing department authorization to discuss your billing account with your parent(s). Furthermore, any other relative and/or third party that you would like to receive the E-billing statements should be set up and authorized through this access. Access is to Student Billing records (not academic records).