Billing department hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The best way to stay ahead of the game financially at Goucher is to be aware of all the costs you will need to cover while you are here. To make that as easy as possible for you, we have compiled all of the information you will need to know about fees and expenses.
Student Billing Important Links:
- Undergraduate Billing Worksheet
- Semester details
- E-Billing and Online Payments
- Account Correction Worksheet available 7/9/14
- Tuition payment plan
- Meal Plan Changes
- Goucher Health Insurance Waiver (Available mid July)
- 2014/2015 Tuition medical withdrawal insurance
- Parent Login (view E-bill statements/online payments)
- Guest Login (online payments no account details)
- Add Gopher bucks to your OneCard
Fax: (410) 337-6504
Location: Dorsey Center, SAS Office
NEW STUDENT AND PARENT INFORMATION
1. Fall 2014 billing statements (Ebills) issued on July 8th. Email notice sent to students and parents/others authorized by student (instructions: www.goucher.edu/ebilling).
2. Fall payment due date: August 4. For payment options go to: www.goucher.edu/billing/payment-options
3. All new students living on campus will be assigned the 150 meal plan. Meal plan may be changed up until September 8th. For information on meal plans go to: www.goucher.edu/billing/meal-plan-options.
4. Health insurance information will be mailed around mid-July. Information can be found on our website mid July at www.goucher.edu/billing/goucher-health-insurance. Coverage begins August 20. Waiver deadline is September 30.
5. General Billing and Financial Aid Information. Click here
Fall 2014 Statements will be E-billed on July 8th, 2014.
Goucher College only sends billing statements via email! Students, if you have not granted E-Billing and Webpay access to your parent(s), please go to www.goucher.edu/billing, click on "Student Granting Access" and follow the instructions. By granting E-billing access, you are giving the Billing department authorization to discuss your billing account with your parent(s). Furthermore, any other relative and/or third party that you would like to receive the E-billing statements should be set up and authorized through this access. Access is to Student Billing records (not academic records).
Fall 2014 payments are due on August 4, 2014. If paying the fall balance with financial aid (including loans) or a Tuition payment plan, please make sure all required documentation has been submitted to the Financial Aid office ) or (Higher One for the Tuition payment plan) no later than August 4, 2014. A $200 late fee is charged if payment is not arranged by the deadline.