Billing department hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The best way to stay ahead of the game financially at Goucher is to be aware of all the costs you will need to cover while you are here. To make that as easy as possible for you, we have compiled all of the information you will need to know about fees and expenses.
Student Billing Important Links:
- Undergraduate Billing Worksheet
- Semester details
- E-Billing and Online Payments
- Account Correction Worksheet available 12/8/14
- Tuition payment plan
- Meal Plan Changes (11/15/14 - 2/6/15)
- Goucher Health Insurance Waiver (Available late January)
- 2014/2015 Tuition medical withdrawal insurance
- Parent Login (view E-bill statements/online payments)
- Guest Login (online payments no account details)
- Add Gopher bucks to your OneCard
Fax: (410) 337-6504
Location: Dorsey Center, SAS Office
Student billing accounts with Fall 2014 outstanding balances, may have a Billing hold placed on their Billing Account. A hold will prevent spring 2015 class registration in November as well as release of transcripts. To make a payment online go to www.goucher.edu/webpay.
Spring 2015 E-Billing statements will be sent on or around December 8, 2014. Spring 2015 payments are due January 5, 2015. ($200 late fee assessed after 1/5/15)
Goucher College only sends billing statements via email! Students, if you have not granted E-Billing and Webpay access to your parent(s), please go to www.goucher.edu/billing, click on "Student Granting Access" and follow the instructions. By granting E-billing access, you are giving the Billing department authorization to discuss your billing account with your parent(s). Furthermore, any other relative and/or third party that you would like to receive the E-billing statements should be set up and authorized through this access. Access is to Student Billing records (not academic records).