Students need to grant permission for other parties to have access to Goucher WebPay. Those individuals will have their own login and password to the system. Access to Goucher WebPay gives the individual access to only the total amount of Pending Financial Aid (if any), Adjusted Balance Due, and Payment Information. It does not provide access to any academic information.
Student's Instructions to Grant Parent Access to E-Billing & online payments only
- Log into mygoucher - http://my.goucher.edu
- Click on "Self service"
- Click on "Finances
- Click on "Statement"
- Scroll down to "Parent Pins" - Add New!
- Enter a parent pin (created by student) and parent email address
- Use drop down to select "Access & Receive Emails"
- Once student completes process above, Goucher webpay will email you your parent pin and temporary password.
- Go to E-Billing Parent Login.
- Logon to system, change your password and answer the security question within 3 to 4 days after receiving the temporary password email.
- Parents can then reset their own password if needed. Forgot Pin? Students can retrieve from mygoucher (or contact email@example.com).