Event Planning Headquarters
So, you want to plan an event. Not sure where to get started? Check out our Event Planning Headquarters, where you'll find almost everything you will need to create a great program!
Resources for Event Planning
OSE's Event Planning Hours: Got a great idea and need help getting started? Stop by OSE's event planning hours...every Monday through Friday between noon-1pm. If these times don't work, stop by or call our office to schedule time with a staff member.
Club Advisors: Clubs are encouraged to select a faculty or staff member who can advise them on planning events and managing club concerns. If you have questions about choosing an advisor, please talk with an OSE staff member. For advisors, please visit the "For Advisors" page for information on your role.
Umbrella Advisors: Each group of clubs and organizations, known as umbrella groups, have an advisor. This person can help answer questions about planning events and how things work at Goucher. For a list of the current umbrella advisor, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions- On Campus Events
Visit the following links for answers to your questions about...
- Scheduling and reserving space for your event
- Club finances 101 (including finding funding and getting bills paid)
- Additional costs (such as Public Safety, Technicians/Custodians, and Transportation)
- Contracts- when do you need one?
- Showing videos
- Fundraising, selling tickets, & using the OneCard reader
- Using the Goucher logo for fundraisers
Frequently Asked Questions- Off Campus Events