How to Reserve a Space
How do I reserve space on campus for an event?
- To reserve a space for a standing meeting, please fill out a Tabling Request Form (PDF) (also available in OSE).
- To reserve a space for a specific event, please complete an Event Reservation Form (PDF) (also available in OSE).
- Please visit the Room Scheduling Guide for helpful information on finding a campus space that's appropriate for your event.
- Return the form to Kathy Hemelt in OSE.
- All forms must be completed and returned 14 days prior to your event if you require a set-up and 10 days prior to your event if no set-up is needed.
- For recurring meetings, only one room reservation form is necessary.
- The staff of OSE has final approval over room reservations for student events.
Are there time limitations for events on campus?
- All indoor events must end no later than 1 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, and by midnight Sundays through Thursdays. Exceptions may be made on an event by event basis.
- In compliance with the Baltimore County noise ordinance, all outside events must end by 11 p.m. (with the exception of events with grilling).
What spaces can be reserved on campus?
- The Room Scheduling Guide, provided by Events, Conferences & Summer Programs, is a helpful tool to find a campus space that's appropriate for your needs.
How can I reserve a space for tabling?
- Please complete a Tabling Request Form (PDF) and return it to Kathy Hemelt in OSE.
Can I use the Gopher Hole for my event?
- The Gopher Hole will be closed until the Mary Fisher construction project is completed in Fall 2018. For the remainder of the 2016-17 academic year, there are spaces in Thormann that can be reserved. To learn more, please contact Amber Barnett (Program Coordinator) at least 1 month prior to the event.
What equipment is available for use on campus?
- Facilities Management Services (FMS) has a range of different equipment that you can reserve when you plan your event. When returning your Room Reservation Form to Kathy Hemelt, she can help you think about what you will need for your event. For a list of the available equipment, please review the end of the Event Reservation Form (PDF).