E-Billing and Online Payments
All Goucher paper billing statements are being replaced by electronic statements. Students and their billing parties will be notified each month via e-mail that their current billing statement is available online. Parents will need to have their student set up a login and password to give them access to his or her E-Bill account.
Access to E-Billing Statements
Students may view their account by logging in to myGoucher.
Parents, to access E-Billing, your student will need to grant you access to the account and generate a specific password and pin number. Initially, a temporary password will be generated and sent to you, but this should be changed immediately. Note: If you do not have login credentials or have changed your email address, your student will have to grant you access to the account again.
Please note that the E-Billing statements are snapshots that are created on a specific date and time. The current balance is real-time information, however, daily account activity is not available to the parent
Click on the question below for more information.
I did not receive an email notification of the Goucher Billing Statement.
- The notification may be in your spam folder.
- Your student did not grant you access or authorization to receive email notifications. Have your student grant you access at www.goucher.edu/webpaygrantingaccess. Be sure to login right away with your temporary password and change the password so your password does not expire.
I'm a parent, and I can't log into the system after being granted access by my student.
- You must log in to the parent login link not the guest login.
- System is case sensitive.
- Your temporary password may have expired if you did not login in a timely manner and change the password.
Reset your login and password: by clicking here, and then the "forgot password" link.
Enter your pin and answer to the security question and a new temporary password will be sent to your email.
I received a reminder email after paying the balance on the account.
- Make sure you view the statement once you have logged in to the system. If you just make a payment from the balance that is shown and don't view the statement, you will automatically receive a reminder email.
My Goucher Student ID is not working after I logged in and I'm making a payment.
- When entering your Goucher Student ID for making payments enter only the 9 digits; do not enter the letter "P."
I'm a parent, and I can't remember my password.
- The billing office does not receive your password information. If you know your pin number, you can reset your password by clicking here, and then the clicking "forgot password" link.
If you do not remember your pin, please have your student reset your login and password at www.goucher.edu/webpaygrantingaccess.
My student's balance is now different from the E-billing statement I received.
- Student accounts are updated daily with charges and credits. For example, if your student changed his/her room, meal plan, or purchased Health insurance the current balance could have changed. The E-billing statements reflecting these changes will be sent approximately every month. Your student can also access his/her current billing through his/her mygoucher account.
Parents login (view E-Billing Statement or make online payment using a ACH check)
Guest login (online payment only - no account details available)
Students can make online payments via mygoucher.