Congratulations on your student's admission to Goucher College.
This offer of admission reflects on your student's outstanding talent and ability, as well as your support and encouragement.
The right college education can make all the difference. Goucher College offers five big advantages:
- National Reputation. Named one of the top 10 most innovative colleges in the country by U.S. News & World Report, Goucher is also one of 40 select Colleges That Change Lives and listed as a top institution by the Princeton Review.
- Top-Tier Academics. You'll become a lifetime learner: You'll develop your critical-thinking, abstract-reasoning, and problem-solving skills, to name a few. This will prepare you for the jobs of the future.
- Hands-on Learning. Goucher students put their education into action through collaborative research, internship and summer study opportunities, social justice programs in the local community, and campus leadership activities.
- Global Perspective. 100 percent of our students study abroad—an experience that employers value. Your student can go for three weeks or a semester.
- Excellent Opportunities. Goucher students master the skill set employers demand: 99 percent of the Class of 2015 is employed and/or in graduate/professional school.
Following the steps on the right is just the beginning of a life-changing experience for your student. Below you can listen to President José Antonio Bowen discuss how Goucher will prepare your student for a lifetime of success.
1. If your student applied for financial aid, they can track their financial documents on the Financial Aid Student Tracking System. Offers of financial aid are mailed within two weeks after the offer of admission
for students whose financial aid applications are complete.
2. When your student is ready to enroll, have them complete the Declaration of Intent and submit the enrollment deposit by credit card or electronic check online or return them in the envelope enclosed with the offer of admission.
3. Schedule a family campus visit, check out the Gopher Day page or schedule your own personal visit to campus.
4. Ask questions and stay informed, we are here to help with any questions you may have. Be sure to check in often for the latest news and information.