Since emotional growth and personal well-being contribute significantly to a positive, holistic educational experience, Goucher College offers professional counseling services to all students within the Goucher community.
Counseling services provided on campus are free, confidential, and do not require a referral. Services include brief individual counseling (typically 1-12 sessions), couples counseling, group counseling, and outreach and consultation. For more information on our services, click here.
- I'm in crisis now.
- I'd like to schedule an appointment.
- I'd like to join a therapy group.
- I'd like to learn more about the counseling center.
- Understanding Campus and Community Counseling Services
- Counseling Preintake Packet
- Release of Information Form
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency:
- Contact the Office of Public Safety at 410-337-6112
- Call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room
- Call the Baltimore County Crisis Hotline at 410-931-2214
If you are experiencing an urgent mental health crisis:
- During the day, attend the Urgent Walk-in Hour: Monday - Friday at 1:00 PM (Counseling Center)
- After hours, call the Goucher Urgent Crisis Hotline: 855-236-4278
Goucher College Counseling Center
Ground Floor of Heubeck Hall
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, MD 21204
410-337-6481 (appointment line)