When will we need to use a technician?
- If you are planning an event where you need any technical support (showing a movie, running a sound system, etc), Goucher has technicians who can help.
When will we need to pay for custodians or grounds personnel?
- You will need to pay overtime for staff anytime outside of normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4pm).
When are custodial services needed for an event?
- Any event that will have more than 100 people in attendance requires custodial services.
- Also, any event held in the Hyman Forum or Kraushaar Auditorium, or one that includes a large quantity of food and/or trash will require custodial services.
- Additionally, you will need to pay a custodian if an event is scheduled after yours in the same space, but prior to when custodial services works their regular shift.
When are grounds personnel required for an event?
- Grounds personnel are required for any outside event with more than 100 people in attendance.
What are the costs of paying technicans, custodians, and grounds personnel for overtime?
- The charge for a technicians is $25/hour, with a 4 hour minimum.
- The charge for a custodian is $25/hour, with a 4 hour minimum.
- The charge for grounds personnel is $26/hour, with a 4 hour minimum.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Please give at least 8 hours notice if you will be cancelling your event.