The Robert S. Welch Center for Graduate and Professional Studies provides adults with opportunities for a degree, career change, professional advancement, and enrichment. The center offers seven master’s degree programs, including seven programs offered in low–residency, distance learning formats.
Our students receive a high level of individual attention from a world-class faculty committed to delivering an education that meets your life goals in the most convenient way possible.
- Our limited-residency programs are geared to your livelihood—and your life. The distance education format is simple, convenient, and effective. We pioneered the limited-residency master’s degree to give working professionals an education that will strengthen their abilities to address the complex and ever-changing professional world.
- The graduates from our MFA in Creative Nonfiction Program have published more than 70 books since the program began in 1997. Their awards include the New York Book Festival Award for best historical memoir, USA News Best Book of in World History, and the Southern Book Critics Circle Award in Nonfiction.
- Our education programs, on- and off-campus, offer small classes for maximum personal attention and a faculty whose excellence and dedication are unparalleled. And Goucher’s graduate programs in education can be customized to meet your specific needs.
- Our acclaimed Post-Baccalaureate Premedical program is ranked in the nation’s top tier and places its graduates in some of the world’s best medical schools. Taking place over a single year, the Post-Bac Premed program prepares future doctors like no other program in the country.
All of Goucher’s Graduate and Professional Studies degrees and programs share an unwavering commitment to educational excellence, and to students’ future success in whatever field they choose.
Local Phone: 410-337-6200
Robert S. Welch Center for Graduate and Professional Studies
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21204
Please join our e-mail lists so that we may send you the latest information about Goucher's graduate programs.
- Graduate Programs in Education
- M.A. in Arts Administration
- M.A. in Cultural Sustainability
- M.A. or M.F.A. in Digital Arts
- M.A. in Environmental Studies
- M.A. in Historic Preservation
- M.A. in Management
- M.F.A. in Creative Nonfiction
Goucher College is a participating institution of the Southern Regional Education Board's (SREB) Electronic Campus
Goucher has reviewed its eight online Master's Degree programs against SREB's Principles of Good Practice and the programs have been approved for inclusion in the Electronic Campus through Maryland's Higher Education Commission.