Sexual Misconduct Form Confirmation
Thank you for your report!
Goucher takes instances of sexual misconduct, sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking seriously. Your report has been forwarded to the appropriate personnel, and someone will be in touch with you shortly to explain the process and timeline.
Sexual assault is never the victim’s fault. It can be an extremely traumatic experience, and there are multiple resources available to help you, both on campus and off campus. We highly encourage victims of sexual assault to seek support as soon as they are able to after the assault. Healing is an ongoing process.
On-campus support resources
- Health and Counseling Center (first floor of Heubeck Hall)
- 410-337-6050 for Health Center appointments
- 410-337-6481 for Counseling Center appointments
- Walk-ins for counseling services
- Chaplain Cynthia Terry (basement of the Chapel)
- 410-337-6048, email@example.com
- Rabbi Josh Snyder (Hillel)
- 410-337-6545, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peer listeners (a safe space in the Pearlstone Student Center)
- 443-632-7799, call any night between 7 p.m. and 2 a.m. to make an appointment.
- Rape and dating violence crisis center
- Offers counseling and victim advocacy, as well as community education and training
- Located off of Towson Circle: 401 Washington Avenue, Suite 300
- Appointments: 410-377-8111
- 24-hour helpline: 443-279-0379
- House of Ruth - Domestic violence services and shelter
- Hotline and victim advocate program: 410-889-7884
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network
- Hotline: 800-656-HOPE
- APS Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program-Goucher employees only
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- 800-273-TALK (8255)