How To Report

You have options when it comes to deciding whether and/or how to report your experience. If you decide to report, you can choose to file a complaint under the formal disciplinary procedures of Goucher’s policy and/or to bring criminal charges. We’re going to explain a little bit more about each of the processes, to help you make the best choice for you.

Confidential Reporting Options

Reporting to the Police

Making A Formal Disciplinary Complaint

No matter what you choose to do, please speak with someone about what you have experienced. Goucher has a wealth of resources for you, and there are multiple sources of support in the Towson community as well.

Goucher supports your decision to report a sexual assault; you will not be penalized by the college for use of illegal drugs or alcohol related to the incident.