COVID-19 Alert Level: Red
- Regional rates of infection or other metrics that require the state and/or county to shut us down and/or implement stay at home orders (15+% positivity rate for 14 days); and/or
- 80+ residential students who are quarantined for a two-week period; and/or
- 5+ unrelated cases; and/or
- 75% or more of isolation space filled; and/or
- Inability to test or contact trace; and/or
- Wastewater positive in three or more buildings; and/or
- Increase in campus wastewater positivity (greater than 5% from baseline); and/or
- Indication of outbreak among staff/faculty resulting in 30% or more absent from work; and/or
- Insufficient supplies for cleaning and PPE
In Red, the prevalence of COVID-19 on campus or in the surrounding region is too high and the college will need to put the following measures into place ASAP:
- Transition to online learning.
- Send students home that can return home safely.
- Continue to support students who must remain on campus in quarantine, isolation, or because they aren’t able to safely travel home.
- Essential staff on campus only; implement telework of non-essential staff/faculty.
- Cease all other extracurricular activities.