COVID-19 Alert Level: Green
- Regional rates of infection (less than 5% positivity rate for 14 days); and/or
- Community number of new cases per 100,000 persons within the last 7 days is less than 10; and/or
- 20 or fewer residential students who are quarantined for a two-week period; and/or
- Stable wastewater positivity from baseline for two weeks; and/or
- 0-25% of isolation space filled.
In Green, the following guidelines should be considered:
- Classes – In classes, faculty may move in the classroom at their discretion, but should not hover over or be in a student’s personal space. Students may come to the front of the classroom for presentations and/or to use the lectern.
- Athletics—The SRC will be opened with certain restrictions in place to the general Goucher population
- Dining – Dining room restrictions may be lessened.
- Common areas open with physical distancing measures, masking, and/or occupancy limits in place.
- Special Events – Special events may occur with approved plans in place.
- Residence hall guest visitation may be restricted. The Office of Residential Life will provide specific details on the restrictions.