COVID-19 Alert Level: Green
- Regional rates of infection (less than 5% positivity rate for 14 days); and/or
- 20 or fewer residential students who are quarantined for a two-week period; and/or
- Stable wastewater positivity from baseline for two weeks; and/or
- 0-25% of isolation space filled
In Green, the following guidelines should be considered:
- Residence Halls – Visitation will be allowed in Level 1 residence halls.
- Classes – In classes, faculty may move in the classroom at their discretion, but should not hover over or be in a student’s personal space. Students may come to the front of the classroom for presentations and/or to use the lectern.
- Athletics—Phase 3:
- The SRC will be opened on a limited basis to the general Goucher population, according to the plan from Athletics.
- Extracurricular activities may be held, adhering to the physical distancing capacity of the space.
- Dining – Dining room restrictions may be lessened. (Student Market may be used if limited capacity in the space is maintained).
- Dining – Faculty and staff may begin to use Mary Fisher Dining again.
- Common areas open with physical distancing measures and occupancy limits in place.
- In-person fitness classes are allowed with appropriate safety measures in place.