Add/Drop/Withdrawal Dates for Fall 2018
The Fall 2018 add/drop period begins on Friday, April 20. At this date, all students will be able to register and make schedule changes.
Current students who have been authorized by their adviser may register and add/drop spring courses online, that do not require instructor or departmental approvals, until midnight on Wednesday, August 29.
In the Office of the Registrar
Courses that do require instructor or departmental approval must be made in person, in the Office of the Registrar, until the deadlines below.
Your adviser's signature is required when making changes in the Office of the Registrar. The instructor's, as well as the adviser's signature is required to audit a class, or enroll in a closed course. The instructor's, adviser's and department chair's signatures are required to enroll in independent work. Printed emails are accepted as signatures.
1st seven week courses
- Wednesday, August 29, last day to add, drop and audit first seven week courses
- Friday, September 14, last day to withdraw from first seven week courses with a "W"
Full semester courses
- Wednesday, August 29, last day to add full semester courses
- Thursday, September 6, last day to drop full semester courses without a "W" or audit full semester courses that were added by February 5.
- Friday, November 2, last day to withdraw from full semester courses with a "W"
2nd seven week courses
- Friday, October 19, last day to add, drop or audit second seven week courses
- Friday, November 2, last day to withdraw from second seven week courses with a "W"
Refer to Important Dates for Students 2018-19 (PDF) for the schedule for all add, drop and withdrawal dates.