Parent & Family Leadership Council
The Parent & Family Leadership Council strives to enhance the Goucher community by actively engaging the parents and families of our students in support of the college.
The Parent & Family Leadership Council is comprised of a core group of current Goucher parents and family members who are philanthropically inclined and take a leadership role in the life of the Goucher community.
Your involvement will:
- Enhance your own student's experience.
- Invest in the value of every Goucher degree.
- Have a direct impact on our students' preparedness for a career or graduate school.
- Increase Goucher's parent giving participation rate.
Your role may include:
- Supporting Goucher with a personal leadership gift:
- Year One – Support Goucher with a gift that is in accordance with your capability.
- Year Two – Support Goucher with a minimum gift at the Leadership Level of $1500.
- Year Three – Support Goucher with a minimum gift at the Leadership Level of $1500. Increased giving encouraged.
- Year Four – Continued increased giving to Goucher. Let’s chat about a capstone gift! It may be time to involve your student in the family giving to a meaningful program or project.
- All members of the Parent & Family Leadership Council who contribute at the leadership level will be acknowledged in Goucher College’s annual Honor Roll.
- Advocating for Goucher College by promoting our mission in your hometown.
- Engaging fellow families by encouraging their financial support of Goucher and attendance at regional events.
- Serving as a liaison between families and the college.
- Hosting or sponsoring events in the support of Goucher and our students.
- Collaborating with Goucher's Career Education Office to mentor students and provide internship and hiring opportunities.
There are many ways to contribute to the success of Goucher College; all gifts support the mission of the college and the Parent & Family Leadership Council. Gifts to The Parent & Family Fund are encouraged and impact our students directly each and every day.
If you have questions about philanthropy, please contact Susan Cohen, Senior Major Gift Officer, at 410-337-6074 or email@example.com.