Premedical/Pre-Health Student Resources
The premedical and pre-health programs offer a variety of student resources including:
- advising (with regard to academic schedule and where and when to apply to medical school),
- letter of recommendation from the pre-medical committee (required by professional schools a major part of your application),
- yearly sponsor lectures and seminars concerning various careers in the health professions that often include representatives from the admissions committees of public and private medical schools,
- assistance navigating the MCAT registration process and the AAMCAS application service,
- a free, in-house review course for the MCAT, and
- essay writing workshops for the AMCAS personal statement and workshops regarding professional school interviews.
The link below will assist current Goucher Pre-Medical/Pre-Health students regarding
a wide variety of topics. Please review the information/documents posted on this site
and check back for updates. To access the documents, you may be prompted to log in
with your Goucher username and password.