Study Abroad Downloads, Forms, & Guides

LER Petition Process

Students wishing to petition for a study abroad course to meet the requirements of a general education or LER must complete this short form in conjunction to applying for the program through the OIS office.


Student Health Form

Click the link to fill out the student health form and return it to OIS when it is completed. 


Study Abroad Accommodations Requests

All students are expected to make a good faith effort to complete Goucher’s study abroad requirement. Students may request necessary on-site accommodations including an exemption from the study abroad requirement. Such requests will be received by the Office of Accessibility Services via online form submission beginning in January 2020 and will be reviewed by the director of OAS, the director of OIS, and/or health and counseling services, residential life, and other campus offices as needed. Students requesting accommodations during Fall 2019 may contact the director of the Office of International Studies to submit an accommodation request, which will be reviewed according to the process outlined above.

To make a request for a religious accommodation in a study abroad program, you must:

  • Notify the Office of International Studies of your desire for a religious accommodation (;
  • Complete this form and return it to the Office of International Studies;
  • Provide a letter from a spiritual advisor supporting your request

The full study abroad accommodation request policy can be viewed here.  


Study Abroad for Transfer and International Students

The study abroad policy for transfer students can be viewed here and the policy for international students can be viewed here