Yoga Nidra: Rest, Replenish, & Reset
Registration Fee: $38
* Register for this and the Spine Pain program (both on Feb. 9) and get a free meal voucher to use that day in the new Mary Fisher Dining Center *
Winter is Nature’s invitation for deep rest and hibernation. For slowing down and going inward. Yet, modern life often goes against Nature’s wisdom. We often arrive at the threshold of Spring feeling depleted, burnt-out, and overwhelmed. This 3-hour retreat is an invitation to rest, replenish, and reset, so you may move toward your most relaxed, renewed and uncluttered self. You will learn about self-care practices, setting intentions, functional nutrition, sleep hygiene, positive relationships, and stress management through breathing techniques and sleep-based Yoga Nidra.
- gather to create and sustain a supportive community using the circles of trust approach
- explore their inner landscape as we rest and reflect
- Workshop to include evidence-based practices like sleep-based meditation (Yoga Nidra), poetry, and journaling.
- Please bring your journal, if you have one, along with a blanket, mat, and pillow.
- Wear layers of comfortable clothing.
- Hot tea and a light snack will be provided. Feel free to bring your favorite mug.
Suggested Supplementary Materials
- Website: www.bemobius.com
- Video: Intro to Yoga Nidra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHIVoiwgJVQ&feature=youtu.be
About the Presenter
Peejo is a seeker, a nature lover, and a transformation guide. She is a JourneyDance Guide, a Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach and a Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach. She has a Masters in Education and Teaching. Peejo co-creates brave spaces where vulnerability, courage, and play are encouraged. She has extensive experience in and a deep commitment to bring embodiment practices to a diverse group of people and to build community. Peejo’s approach is deeply compassionate and holistic, celebrating the unique gifts of each individual.