Easy Guide to Internet Security:
Outsmarting Smart Technology
This program will cover how to be proactive in preventing cyber-attacks at home, in public, and at work.
Participants will learn:
- How to identify malware and phishing attempts
- How to prevent an internet security breach
- How to handle a malware or phishing attack
- PowerPoint presentation with discussion
- Question & Answer opportunity
Suggested Supplementary Readings
About the Presenter
Judy Julien-Alexander is the Director of Technology Support at Goucher College since August 2015. In this role she provides team management and client support. She has worked in the Information Technology industry for over 20 years. Her experience varies from Help Desk, desktop support, and training and technology documentation, which enables her to provide users with how-to assistance and counseling for best practices on online system tools.