Goucher Post-Bac Premed: About the Program
FIVE DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS
- Classes are small—typically 32 post-bacc students in the lecture part of class, 16
in each lab—and have been designed with the particular needs of post-bac students
- There are two advisors dedicated exclusively to our post-bac students—plus a program
graduate who serves as a full-time teaching assistant, providing tutoring and MCAT
- Our program is intimate and close-knit, and the atmosphere is warm and noncompetitive.
That allows your professors and advisors to get to know you well, work with you closely,
and provide you with a detailed, personalized letter of recommendation for medical
- We offer workshops, speakers, and panels throughout the year addressing various aspects
of applying to medical school and working in the profession.
- And did we mention our graduates’ 99.5 percent medical school acceptance rate in the
last fifteen years?