Master of Fine Arts - Art and Technology: Program Goals
Program Goals (Updated: February 2018)
- Demonstrate the ability to work across disciplinary boundaries, blending materials and concepts to form an interdisciplinary practice.
- Exhibit technical mastery within a chosen discipline and fluency in the history and theory of art and technology.
- Display an awareness of and engagement with emerging cultural trends and technologies, and an understanding of their potential impact on fields of art, media, design, and technology.
- Clearly communicate the intent of their artistic works.
- Engage an audience for their work, and develop and contribute to a larger community.