Whom to See & When
You have a family emergency and need to leave campus.
Contact the Office of the Vice President and Dean of Students, at 410-337-6150 or email email@example.com.
You are sick and need health care.
You are sick or have been hospitalized and need to miss several days of classes.
You are not doing well in one of your classes.
- See the professor of the class.
- Use the services of ACE to help with gaining academic strength.
- Use the services of the Writing Center for writing and speaking support.
- Use the services of the QR Center to help with mathematics, sciences, social sciences, and other courses with a QR or a DA emphasis.
- Contact the Associate Provost for Undergraduate Studies (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss another course of action.
You are having emotional issues that are impacting your ability to function well.
You have a documented learning disability and need accommodations.
You need advice on your academic progress, a possible course of study, or you have a question about an academic requirement.
Contact your academic advisor. If you have a pre-major advisor, email email@example.com
You want to ask about an exception to the normal course of study, college policy, or need further advice about your course of study.
Contact the Associate Provost for Undergraduate Studies, Isabel Moreno-López at 410.337.6210, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You have an idea about a new club.
Contact Stacy Cooper Patterson, the Associate Dean of Students for Community Life, at 410.337.6414.
You want to learn how to get involved in co-curricular organizations and activities.
Contact the Office of Student Engagement at email@example.com or 410.337.6124.