All-Sports Summer Camps
In this supportive and traditional camp, your child/ren will focus on developing athletic skills and building friendships in a fun team environment.
Activities will include basketball, dodgeball, kickball, lacrosse, soccer, swimming, ultimate Frisbee, volleyball, wiffle ball, and more!
The All-Sports Summer Camps are held on Goucher College’s 287-acre campus in Baltimore, MD, just off the Dulaney Valley exit of I-695. Campers will have access to our air conditioned gyms, an indoor poor, and many more college facilities. Get directions.
- Monday, June 22 – Friday, June 26, 2020
- Monday, July 6 – Friday, July 10, 2020
- Monday, August 3 – Friday, August 7, 2020
- Monday, August 10 – Friday, August 14, 2020
Campers may register for one or all sessions. There will be distinct programming and variety within each. A t-shirt will be provided to all campers.
- 8:45 a.m. Check-in
- 9 a.m. Warm up
- 9:45 a.m. Sport-specific stations*
- Noon Lunch
- 1 p.m. Sport-specific stations*
- 4 p.m. Camp concludes
*45 minutes each
- Full day: $295/week (includes lunch in Goucher's new dining hall)
- Half day: $175/week
- Before/after care: $50/week (8-9 a.m., 4-5 p.m.)
Early Bird Discounts
- Save $40 per child for full day session if you register before March 1
- Save $20 per child for full day session if you register before May 1
Questions: email@example.com | 410.337.6284
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, MD 21204