The Goucher Society Associate Membership
Goucher Society Associates are young alumni who’ve made significant contributions to the College through annual gifts. Membership to the Goucher Society (which starts at $1,500 per year) is extended to these Associates at scaled giving levels to recognize and celebrate generous giving.
Membership benefits include:
- First-time donors receive a special Goucher Society Gift
- Invitations to exclusive receptions with opportunities to engage with College leaders and other leadership donors.
- Networking opportunities with fellow alumnae/i and College leaders
- 10% discount at the bookstore
- Preferred parking on campus during select events
- Complimentary access to Goucher’s athletic facilities (upon request)
To become a Goucher Society Associate member, refer to the chart below to make your qualifying gift. Your qualifying annual gift can be broken up into manageable monthly installments.
Other ways to give:
To learn more about other ways to make your gift to Goucher please view the Ways to Give page.
Associate Giving Levels:
||MIN. AMOUNT NEEDED TO BE ASSOC. MEMBER||... FOR RECURRING MONTHLY GIFT OVER 12 MONTHS|
Gifts can be made outright or in installments. Join today.
For more information on becoming an associate member of the Goucher Society please contact us:
Assistant Director of Annual and Affinity Giving