Wellness Resource Center
Located within Trustees Hall in the First-Year Village, the Wellness Resource Center is a space where students take advantage of the calming environment and programming aimed at stress management.
- Available to all Goucher students, faculty, and staff
- Open from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Goucher Recreation is located in the Wellness Resource Center
- Examples of programming include: acupuncture, reiki, sleep workshop, nutrition sessions, cooking demos, fitness classes, and more
- Resources related to nutrition, mindfulness, exercise, alcohol, physical health, mental health, and meditation are available
- Information on other campus offices that offer programming to positively impact overall well-being is also available
- Image associated with "VOLLEYBALL: Students vs Staff/Faculty at Outdoor Volleyball Court (The Quad)"August 26, 2019
Join OSE and Goucher Intramurals in the Ultimate Showdown between students and staff on the sand court! Pre-registration is encouraged! To join a team, sign up for IM...