Are there grills on campus that students can use?
- Yes! One is available at Donnybrook (near the tennis courts and swing set) and the other is on the Heubeck patio (outside of Heubeck lounge)
How do I reserve a grill?
- Go to the Office of Campus Safety to request permission to use a grill.
- If you need a special set-up for you event, please talk to OSE 2 weeks in advance.
- Permission to use the grills will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis- so the sooner you contact Campus Safety, the better!
How late am I allowed to grill?
- All campus grilling must end by 9:00 p.m.
- Please be sure to clean up the space when you are finished!
Can I use my own grill?
- Sorry, but no. Please only use the grills at Donnybrook or Heubeck.
- Flammable items such as charcoal and lighter fluid may not be stored on campus.
- Portable gas and charcoal grills are not allowed on campus.
Am I allowed to have alcohol at an event where the grill will be used?
- Use of alcohol is prohibited in the grilling area.