Cultural & Social Programs
The Associate Director for International Students plans programs such as:
- International Community Dinners
- Understanding health insurance
- Cultural and religious celebrations
- Navigating race in the U.S.--yours and others
- Employment workshops
- Tax workshop
- International Student Leadership Conference
- Thanksgiving Dinner for those who stay on campus
- Affinity space for the international community
- And many more...
The following trips will also be offered to assist students in obtaining U.S. documents:
- Social Security Administration
- Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration
The Alumnae & Alumni of Goucher College (AAGC) offers a Host Program designed to welcome first-year students to Baltimore and ease their adjustment to a new environment. Students who are interested in participating should contact the Office of Alumnae/i Affairs directly.