On-campus Confidential Resources
You may choose to contact a trained sexual assault consultant for support and advice.
Remember, Goucher supports you throughout the process.
The following resources are confidential.
- Health and Counseling Services (first floor of Heubeck Hall)
- 410-337-6050 for Health Center appointments
- 410-337-6481 for Counseling Center appointments
- Walk-ins for counseling services
- Chaplain Cynthia Terry (basement of the Chapel)
- Rabbi Josh Snyder
- Peer listeners (a safe space in the Pearlstone Student Center)
- 443-632-7799, call any night between 7 p.m. and 2 a.m. to make an appointment.