Below is a list of many of our collections that are processed and have a completed finding aid. A finding aid is a tool used to describe manuscript collections and generally includes a brief biography of the subject along with a detailed inventory of the collection.
- Jane Austen Collection
- The James Wilson Bright Collection
- Brownlee Sands Corrin Collection
- H.L. and Sara Haardt Mencken Collection
- Finding Aid
- Published Collection Guide, 19xx
- John Franklin Goucher Collection
- Nancy Patz Collection
- C.I. Winslow Collection
For access to partially or incomplete manuscript collections, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.