General Education/LER Petition Process

Students wishing to petition for a study abroad course to meet the requirements of a general education or LER must complete this short form in conjunction to applying for the program through the OIS office.


Additional Forms and Downloads

Goucher's Policy on State Department Travel Warnings and Alerts