Goucher College has a new school safety and resource app called Gopher Help. The new app allows students, faculty, and staff to utilize on-campus resources easily:
- Pressing this button will connect you to the Office of Public Safety or 911.
- Public Safety will be able to locate you based on the GPS signal in your phone or through wifi.
- Sends text alerts and GPS location to emergency contacts set up by you.
- Alerts contacts when your friend doesn't arrive at a destination, or fails to check in after a specified period of time.
- Pressing this button will connect you to the Office of Public Safety non-emergency number.
- When you feel unsafe, an officer from Public Safety will escort you to your intended on-campus destination.
Where's the Shuttle?
- Takes you to Collegetown shuttles' routes and schedule.
- Non-emergency incident or safety reports (i.e. unsafe conditions)
- You can send public safety information anonymously.
- You can upload additional photo or video.
- Goucher's reference materials, emergency policies, and procedures.
- College reference guide to emergency and non-emergency resources.
- This is an event and incident-based campus map.