Good health is essential for success at college. To that end, Goucher College provideds a student health and counseling center where clinical, mental, and educational health services are readily available. All new students must submit the Medical History, Physical, and Immunization form.
If you have a need to refill prescriptions for medications used to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), please review our ADHD Medication Policy.
Students are strongly encouraged to get the seasonal and the H1N1 flu vaccines prior to coming on campus in the spring.
- Understanding Campus and Community Counseling Services (PDF)
- Medical History, Physical, and Immunization Form
- Authorization for Release of Confidential Records and Information (DOC)
- Allergy Shot Medical Release Form (PDF)
- Vaccination Parental Consent Form (PDF)
- Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC) Application (PDF)
- Counseling Pre-Intake Packet (PDF)