What is Green Dot?
- Any behavior‚ choice‚ word‚ or attitude that promotes safety for everyone and communicates utter intolerance for rape, partner violence, and stalking
- Intervening in a high-risk situation
- Talking to your friends about how you feel about violence
- Hanging up a prevention poster
- Putting a green dot statement on your social networking page
- Wearing your green dot gear
- Putting a link on your website to your local prevention program
- Organizing a training for your organization.
A green dot is simply your individual choice at any given moment to make our community safer.
Have a green dot experience? Share it here!