Fall 2016 Religious Holidays
|Eid al Adha||September 11-14||Islam|
|Mabon||September 22nd (Begins sundown on the 21st)||Wiccan/Pagan|
|Rosh Hashanah||October 3-4 (Begins sundown on the 2nd)||Jewish|
|Yom Kippur||October 12th (Begins sundown on the 11th)||Jewish|
|Sukkot||October 17-23 (Begins sundown on the 16th)||Jewish|
|Birth of the Báb||October 20th||Baha'i|
|Shemini Atzeret||October 24th (begins sundown on the 23rd)||Jewish|
|Simchat Torah||October 25th (Begins sundown on the 24th)||Jewish|
|All Saints Day||November 1st||Christian|
|Samhain||November 1st (Begins sundown on the 31st)||Wiccan/Pagan|
|Birth of Baha'u'llah||November 12th (Begins sundown on the 11th)||Baha'i|
|Yule||December 21st (Begins sundown on the 20th)||Wiccan/Pagan|
|Christmas Eve||December 24th||Christian|
|Hanukkah||December 25th - January 1st (Begins sundown the 24th)||Jewish|
Fall 2016 holidays (ical)
- Click on the iCal link above
- Save the file to your computer
- Use one of the following methods to import the .ical file to your calendar
NOTE: To determine the version of Outlook that you use, follow these steps:
- Start Outlook.
- On the Help menu, click About Microsoft Office Outlook, or click on File, then Office Account.
- Verify the version information and the build number to determine the version of Outlook that is installed on your computer.