There are various apartments available for student residence. Each accommodates a different number of students and the occupancy requirements of each apartment are listed within the Apartment Selection Application.
It is important to note:
- Apartments in Welsh Hall have been designated as gender neutral housing.
- Small kitchens are located in each apartment, but vary in size and amenitites.
- Because the kitchens are not of adequate size for regular, multiple meal preparation, students in apartments must enroll in a meal plan.
- Residents are responsible for cleaning all areas of the apartment.
On Campus Apartment Applications are available online and due on Monday March 19th, 2012. In order to be officially considered for an on campus apartment, at least one interested applicants per group must attend an on campus apartment interest session. If you cannot attend one of the following sessions, please contact Kasey Quinn in the Office of Community Living at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday February 28th - Thursday March 3rd
On-Campus Apartment Interest Sessions (Geen)
- Monday February 27th 7pm
- Tuesday February 28th 7pm
- Wednesday February 29th 4:30pm
- Thursday March 1st 4:30pm