All students are encouraged to live on-campus. Students who wish to live off-campus must receive prior written approval from the Office of Community Living.
- Returning students choose rooms for the coming academic year during spring Room Draw.
- Each student receives a random computer-generated lottery number with priority by class standing.
- Official room draw procedures will be placed on our website prior to room selection.
- New students are assigned rooms and roommates over the summer, during the month of July.
- Room and roomate assignments are made based on the Preference Card completed during the enrollment process.
- Preferences are granted on a space-available basis.