We hope you are enjoying your semester and are looking forward to a week of rest! The residence halls close for Spring Break on Friday, March 10th, 2017, at 10 p.m. Residents should coordinate their travel plans to vacate the halls by that time.
Before you depart, we ask that you prepare your room for checkout by completing the following:
- Please remove food and all garbage from your room. This is very important because open food containers and garbage are a prime cause of rodent and insect infestations.
- Close and lock all windows and reinsert screens that are not in place.
- Take home all pet birds and fish.
- Take home all valuables.
- Turn off and unplug all electrical appliances (computers, lights, fans, alarms, etc.). However, you do not need to defrost or unplug your refrigerator during spring break.
- Clean up your room as best as possible. This includes removing any clothing and papers from the floor. In the event of a facilities emergency, a cluttered room impedes our ability to address the problem.
- Lock your door!!!
The residence halls reopen on Sunday, March 19th, 2017 at 9 a.m.