Club Council:

General Paperwork:

Reserving a Room/Table:

Off-Campus Trips:

Events with Alcohol:

Additional Forms:

  • Events Requiring Security Form
  • Performance Event Contract and Waivers of Liability (For events requiring a contract or a waiver, we have templates available in the Office of Student Engagement. Please email or visit OSE to speak with someone about your event.)