J-Term Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition is as follows:
- $900 for 2-credit courses
- $1,800 for 4-credit courses
View current Room & Board prices.
Payment is due three weeks from the billing date but no later than the first day of the class (January 3). You will receive a full refund if you withdraw before January 3; 50% refund if withdrawing on January 3; no refund will be issued for withdrawals after January 3.
Financial aid is available for J-Term classes on a limited basis. Available institutional aid is based on need. Most students who attend the J-Term will need to use their own resources and/or need to use a Direct PLUS loan (parent loan for undergraduate students) or a private student loan to cover the cost of attendance.
- Students who are Pell eligible during the academic year (fall and spring) may be eligible for institutional aid.
- Students who have not used up their federal Direct student loan eligibility during the academic year can borrow federal Direct student loans. Alternative private loans are also available.
- Parents may borrow a PLUS loan.
Please email the Financial Aid Office if you have any questions.