How to Check Available and Closed Courses on myGoucher
- Go to myGoucher
- Log in to myGoucher with your Windows username and password.
- Go to Self-Service Home at the upper right of the window.
- Go to Find Courses in the middle of the window.
- Go to Course Section Search.
- In the Course Code box, enter the Department code for the class you are interested
in. Department codes are listed in the course booklet and catalog.
- In the Period box, click on the check on the right hand side, and select the desired
- Click the Search button at the bottom of the Course Section Search.
- Course offerings for the term will appear for the department you chose.
- Closed courses will display a red box to the left of the course name.
- Available seats for each course appear on the far right side of the window.