Add/Drop/Withdrawal Dates for Spring 2017
Release date: October 28, 2016
The Spring 2017 add/drop period begins on Friday, November 18. At this date, all students will be able to register and make schedule changes.
Current students who have been authorized by their advisor may register and add/drop spring courses online, that do not require instructor or departmental approvals, until midnight on Sunday, January 29.
In the Office of the Registrar
Courses that do require instructor or departmental approval must be made in person, in the Office of the Registrar, until the deadlines below.
Your advisor's signature is required when making changes in the Office of the Registrar. The instructor's, as well as the advisor's signature is required to audit a class, or enroll in a closed course. The instructor's, advisor's and department chair's signatures are required to enroll in independent work. Printed emails are accepted as signatures.
1st seven week courses
- Monday, January 30, last day to add, drop and audit first seven week courses
- Friday, February 10, last day to withdraw from first seven week courses with a "W"
Full semester courses
- Friday, January 27, last day to add full semester courses
- Friday, February 3, last day to drop full semester courses without a "W" or audit full semester courses that were added by January 29
- Friday, April 7, last day to withdraw from full semester courses with a "W"
2nd seven week courses
- Friday, March 24, last day to add, drop or audit second seven week courses
- Friday, April 7, last day to withdraw from second seven week courses with a "W"
Refer to Important Dates for Students 2016-2017 for the schedule for all add, drop and withdrawal dates.